ABHI International Membership
“The UK is a global hub for life science development, and the ABHI is a key partner for The Department for International Trade’s Life Sciences Organisation in attracting international investment and promoting UK companies abroad."
Former Minister of State for Trade Policy, Greg Hands
International companies looking to introduce innovative MedTech now have the opportunity to gain from ABHI’s expertise, deep UK market access knowledge and strong relationships with a wide network.
The scheme is supported by several organisations, including the UK’s Department of International Trade, and offers non-UK domiciled companies access to ABHI’s unique expertise and network.
Members will benefit from our:
• Signposting and introductions to a highly-developed network within the UK health system
• Introductions to critical collaborators and potential partners for joint-ventures and
• Access to an experienced and knowledgeable leadership team providing market intelligence and
input into current policy development
• In-depth knowledge and understanding of business opportunities and government initiatives.
Insight and intelligence
• Access to a variety of written briefings, webinars and conferences providing up to date intelligence
and market analysis.
Download the International Membership Brochure here. For more information on how to join, contact email@example.com
To deliver this offering we are working with a number of supporting organisations: