Reasons to Join us
Join us for a host of benefits, including:
Engagement and representation
- ABHI strengthens the relationships between industry, the NHS and Government to enable a collaborative network
- We provide strategic input to the policy environment.
- Collectively, members have the opportunity to shape our interactions.
Insight and Intelligence
- Our members have access to a variety of written briefings, meetings, webinars, and conferences, providing up to date intelligence and market analysis
- We provide bespoke information, created by the industry, for the industry
- We provide access to the latest thinking and trends that are shaping our industry
- Together, we guide the sector’s principles, ethics and best practice.
- Members benefit from engagement with a highly developed network of leaders, regulators, policy makers and fellow companies
- We host tailored overseas missions that provide members with unique access to new trade opportunities
- Member groups promote the contribution of HealthTech to the health and wealth of our country.
- We have created the ABHI Innovation Hub at the Dell Medical School in Austin, Texas, which connects UK HealthTech companies with the infrastructure and network to develop their US business
- Members benefit from our presence at Arab Health - close to 200 companies exhibit with ABHI and 1,200 industry representatives from the UK join ABHI for activities connected to the event
- We host dedicated HealthTech Missions to the USA, the Middle East, China, India, Japan and South Korea which help our members establish links to support their growth outside the UK.
Expertise in regulation and policy matters
- We work with regulatory authorities to define and establish regulatory frameworks that are fit for purpose in the changing HealthTech environment
- Our members benefit from monthly regulatory intelligence updates so they can stay up to date with, and anticipate, regulatory changes.