Global Expansion Made Easy: Empower Your Team Through Cultural Awareness
Start: Friday 24 Nov 2023 11:00
End: Friday 24 Nov 2023 12:00
If you are looking expand into new markets, to relocate staff and make those connections that enable you and your company to really thrive, you have got to have a high CQ. A high level of cultural intelligence: the capacity to navigate and interact effectively in diverse cultural settings.
But how do I go about doing so? – you may be wondering. And that is exactly what we will be discussing in our upcoming workshop: how to improve your cultural intelligence through cultural training for your team and business. We will cover the following:
- You lost me at ‘hello’ - What you need to consider in order to succeed in new market.
- The benefits of cultural training - For collaborative international teams and employees needing to relocate.
- A case study - How intercultural training helped a key client open doors to a new market and connect at high levels.
- The power of language basics - What you need to know without putting in much time or effort.
- Top tips - How to ensure impactful target market localisation and branding.
What will I get from this workshop?
That’s simple! A clearer intercultural strategy that will enable you to:
- Win new contracts in target markets
- Improve credibility with clients
- Enhance team relationships and boost productivity
- Increase international engagement
- Establish an effective branding and marketing strategy by “going Global”.
Join ABHI member Dialogue Language Services International this November.