Politics, Policy, Business and Brexit - What Next for MedTech?
The Queen’s Speech has highlighted that the Government’s priority will be ensuring that Britain makes the best possible success of Brexit. The fine details of the legislative programme will appear in due course, and there remains considerable uncertainty in how government will function in practice.
This half day event gives ABHI members the opportunity to take stock of the implications for our sector.
The ABHI panel of experts will explore where the election result leaves us. How will it affect Brexit and what are the facts of the situation as we now know them? What has been the political reaction on either side of the channel? What policies might we expect to see for the NHS? And, crucially, what are the implications for ABHI members and the wider MedTech industry?
This will be an interactive session, run in “Question Time” style, with the opportunity to contribute before, during and after the event.
Our panellists include:
- Charles Mayo, Partner, Corporate Team - Simmons & Simmons
- Alison Dennis, Partner and Head of Life Sciences & Healthcare - Fieldfisher LLP
- Paul Bristow, Managing Director & Founder, PB Consulting
- Steve Bridges, Independent European policy analyst
- Sarah Collen, Senior Policy Manager - NHS European Office
- Mark Dayan, Policy & Public Affairs Analyst - Nuffield Trust