The group works to foster a favourable environment for the development of the Medical Technology Industry in priority markets, promote the value and quality of UK Medical Technology industry overseas.
Chair: Shah Fayyaz, Timesco Healthcare Ltd.
Peter Worrallo, Andy Mears,
- Promote Market Access for Medical Technologies
- Reduce barriers to trade
- Support principles of ethical conduct and practices
- Promote Value of medical technologies
- Engage and represent industry on additional trade issues that arise from Brexit.
- Continue to develop the US trade Strategy including missions to Texas and California
- Lead the development of a potential ABHI US office at the Texas Dell Medical School
- Work within the geographical working groups to ensure trade is accelerated in key priority markets
- Lead the industry’s response to Brexit where related to trade
- Highlight key opportunities for industry.
Click here to view the latest updates, minutes and future meeting dates for the group.