Resources and Support
- ABHI COVID-19 Update Webinar slides (24/03/2020).
- Movement and Access for Life Sciences Employees - template letter
- The Business Support website helps businesses find the right support, advice and information to help with the impact of COVID-19 and the support measures that are available.
- CMS Cameron McKenna have produced this document on the issues impacting businesses, as well as this report on the liquidity support scheme for large businesses.
- Squire Patton Boggs have developed this complimentary contingency risk assessment tool, which may help with your COVID-19 planning.
- EMG-Health is helping to connect hospitals and healthcare providers who have urgent requirements across the globe. A list of offers and needs can be found here.
- The BVCA has a live page providing advice on financial support available to business.
- This overview highlights the business support available to companies announced in the 2020 Budget.
- The Federation of Small Businesses has also provided a useful breakdown of the current government measures to support businesses throughout this period of uncertainty. Their analysis can be found here.
- The British Business Bank has also provided useful guidance on the Coronavirus Business Interruption Loan Scheme.
- NIHR: Travel and subsistence funding to support LMIC engagement during the COVID-19 outbreak. Deadline 31 December 2020.
- £500,000 of funding is available for technology companies who come up with digital support solutions for people who need to stay at home because of coronavirus. Apply here. Deadline: 1 April 2020.
- Defence and Security Accelerator: COVID-19 - Rapid Sanitising Technology. Deadline: 1 April 2020.
Useful Clinical Advice
Advice from Europe
- MedTech Europe analysis: Steps by the European Commission on the economic front.
- MedTech Europe analysis: EU27 Response and Actions.
- MedTech Europe COVID-19 information hub.