Help Support the Challenges
Based on member feedback and stakeholder discussions, we believe this list covers the critical medical device needs for managing COVID-19 patients. This list excludes ventilators and associated equipment required for using a ventilator, CPAP, PPE and diagnostic testing equipment. Please utilise the Government portals below if you are able to supply such products.
Offer COVID-19 support from your business:
Utilise this service to tell Government how your business might be able to help with the response to COVID-19.
The Government has announced a national strategy to scale-up testing programmes.
Forms for organisations that can manufacture and supply testing consumables, equipment and laboratory PPE as part of the COVID-19 response are available here:
- Supply materials and equipment
- Supply complete testing methods
- For all supplier enquiries: email@example.com
- Help the government increase coronavirus (COVID-19) testing capacity
- The DHSC has launched a testing methods sourcing platform to collect ideas on their specific challenges which can be found here.
Ventilators & CPAP Systems:
- Companies with ventilators that are CE marked & available should write to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Companies with manufacturing capacity that might be able to help should write to: Ventilator.email@example.com
- Specification for ventilators to be used in UK hospitals during the COVID-19 outbreak
- Specification for Rapidly Manufactured CPAP System (RMCPAPS).
Clinical Trials & Research:
Innovation / tech
MDCC Supplier queries:
NIHR Surgical MIC PPE Challenge:
- The NIHR Surgical MIC team want to know what the real day-to-day challenges are for front line healthcare workers in maintaining PPE, or simple, effective solutions that might be rapidly scaled up. A team of clinicians and academics are on standby to receive your challenges and solutions. Once received, they will prioritise those challenges and will find solutions that can get to the frontline.
- Submit your PPE Challenge here.
- Support the NHS volunteering scheme.
- Clinicians considering a return to the NHS.
- Guidance for businesses seeking to help voluntary, community, and social enterprise organisations during the coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak.