Help Support the Challenges
Based on member feedback and stakeholder discussions, we believe this list covers the critical medical device needs for managing COVID-19 patients. This list excludes ventilators and associated equipment required for using a ventilator, CPAP, PPE and diagnostic testing equipment. Please utilise the Government portals below if you are able to supply such products.
You can also share the impact COVID-19 is having on your organisation with firstname.lastname@example.org
Offer COVID-19 support from your business:
The Government has announced a national strategy to scale-up testing programmes.
Forms for organisations that can manufacture and supply testing consumables, equipment and laboratory PPE as part of the COVID-19 response are available here:
- Supply materials and equipment
- Supply complete testing methods
- For all supplier enquiries: email@example.com
- Help the government increase coronavirus (COVID-19) testing capacity
- The DHSC has launched a testing methods sourcing platform to collect ideas on their specific challenges which can be found here.
- If you have a product or service that you would like the NHS to consider as part of its COVID response, or your app is ready for review against the standards, please email DNHSX@nhsx.nhs.uk
MDCC Supplier queries:
- Support the NHS volunteering scheme. (Temporarily paused).
- Clinicians considering a return to the NHS.
- Guidance for businesses seeking to help voluntary, community, and social enterprise organisations during the coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak.
- Register for COVID Vaccine Research.