Help Support the Challenges
The government has set up dedicated hotlines for people to send in their ideas about how business can support the NHS during this ongoing period.
Offer COVID-19 support from your business:
Utilise this service to tell Government how your business might be able to help with the response to COVID-19. Products in high demand, include:
- FFP3 respirators
- Type IIR facemasks
- Protective eye wear – visors, goggles, glasses
- Hand sanitiser, alcohol hand gel and antibacterial hand wash
- Testing kits, including:
- Sample Vial
- Viral Transport Medium
- Alcohol/Sanitiser Wipes
- Re-packaging (storage/biohazard packaging.
NIHR Surgical MIC PPE Challenge:
- The NIHR Surgical MIC team want to know what the real day-to-day challenges are for front line healthcare workers in maintaining PPE, or simple, effective solutions that might be rapidly scaled up. A team of clinicians and academics are on standby to receive your challenges and solutions. Once received, they will prioritise those challenges and will find solutions that can get to the frontline.
- Submit your PPE Challenge here.
Companies with ventilators that are CE marked & available should write to: email@example.com