Waterside Way , Wimbledon,
Endoscopy, the basis for minimally invasive surgery, has been the speciality of the Wolf group of companies since its formation in 1906. The original company, formed by George Wolf in Germany, was greatly expanded by his son, Richard, from 1947.
The close relationship between the Richard Wolf company and the many leading surgical specialists who have contributed many ideas over the years, as well as the use of modern materials and the latest manufacturing techniques in micro mechanics, electronics and precision optics, has ensured that Richard Wolf products reflect the very latest technological developments in both their application and construction.
Formed in 1979, Richard Wolf UK Ltd provides the direct personal contact between the company and its UK-based customers and users, and supplies and maintains the very extensive range of endoscopes and accessories now available from Richard Wolf.