Durbin House , Unit 5 Swallowfield Way,
Durbin is a specialist distributor of Pharmaceuticals, Medical Devices, Medical Equipment and consumables. Working with operating companies in the UK, USA and Singapore, Durbin procures pharmaceuticals, devices and equipment from over 65 countries and distributes to over 180 countries.
Durbin is the partner of choice for specialist procurement, storage, and distribution for numerous global pharmaceutical companies, NGOs, NHS bodies and charities.
Its 150 strong workforce (including 34 in the U.S) possess a wide range of in-house skills and includes pharmacists, medical engineers, commercial executives and warehouse/freight staff. Customers include multilateral organisations, NGOs, charities, government agencies, wholesalers and traders, hospitals, retail chemists and GPs.
Durbin provides services in a number of market segments including;
- Sourcing and distribution of Comparator supplies for R&D purposes.
- Supply of Pharmaceuticals, equipment and consumables and assembly of specialist kits to the global relief and development sector.
- Sourcing and distribution of products for local wholesalers and distributors.
- International distribution of Specialist and Orphan drugs on behalf of Pharmaceutical manufacturers.
- Supply and distribution to Sexual Health centres within the UK
- Importation of unlicensed products for the NHS
- Distribution of unlicensed or pre-registration pharmaceuticals / devices in partnership with the Manufacturer.
Durbin has Project Management, Customer service, Procurement, Warehousing and Logistic centres in the USA (Gulf Coast) and the UK. It also has a client liaison office in Singapore.
The company is fully regulated and licenced by all relevant authorities including the MHRA, FDA, DEA and local pharmacy authorities. Durbin currently has over 30,000 sq feet of warehouse space located close to Heathrow Airport, however business is increasing and Durbin will soon be moving into a brand new Global HQ giving us 50,000 sq feet of office and warehouse space. This will also see us tripling our pallet capacity to 6000, including larger warm room, cold room (2-8C), freezer and controlled drug areas.
Durbin has recently ranked No. 68 in the 2017 Sunday Times BDO ‘Profit Track 100’ list and has been recognised as one of the London Stock Exchange’s ‘1000 companies to inspire Britain in 2017’.