7th - 10th April, 2022 - Shanghai, China
CMEF is the largest HealthTech expo in China, attracting over 100,000 visitors and exhibitors each year. As it continues to grow, and to meet the increasing demands from the market, two additional halls have been added to the 2022 show.
ABHI, once again, is delighted to be hosting the UK Pavilion, and this dedicated space will provide unparalleled visibility for UK companies, as well as the chance to forge new business connections within one of the world's most dynamic markets.
The ABHI - CMEF Exhibition Packages includes:
- The opportunity for UK HealthTech companies, and healthcare service providers, to showcase their latest innovation in the Chinese life sciences and healthcare market
- The chance to explore trade and investment collaboration opportunities with Chinese counterparts
- A high-quality stand package (including power, light and furniture), as well as stand cleaning
- A UK branded pavilion to stand out from other international counterparts
- Assistance with travel and shipping arrangements
- In-show events to add value to your attendance.
Opportunities for UK businesses
As the world's most populated country, there are significant opportunities for UK companies to meet China's increasing needs, and specific subsectors with high market potential include IVDs, imaging, wound care, high value consumables (cardiovascular, orthopaedics, ophthalmology), rehabilitation and medical robotics.
This, in the context of a post-COVID landscape, has led to strong demand for mid-high end HealthTech, and more broadly, China's changing demographic has seen not only an increase in the average age and wealth of its citizens, but higher demand for healthcare services. A number of preferential policies have now been put in place to attract overseas brands to meet such needs.
The Department for International Trade has launched its new Internationalisation Fund for eligible SME businesses. To find out more, please contact your local trade advisor.
To guarantee your place within the ABHI UK Pavilion, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.