Arab Health 2022
24th January - 27th January 2022 - Dubai, UAE
The Arab Health Exhibition & Congress is the largest event of its kind in the Middle East. Arab Health provides an unrivalled platform for the world's leading manufacturers, wholesalers and distributors to meet the medical and scientific community from the Middle East and beyond. The exhibition will showcase more than 4,000 companies exhibiting their latest innovations to more than 130,000 healthcare professionals attending from 163 countries.
Benefits of joining the ABHI UK Pavilion include:
- A high quality, UK branded stand design.
- A central support stand, offering served refreshments, meeting areas, working office and internet café, exclusively to ABHI exhibitors.
- An enhanced marketing package, which includes a free listing in the ABHI UK Pavilion Exhibitor Directory and placement of your company logo on our digital screens in the pavilion.
- Inclusion in our wide-reaching PR and marketing activities both in the run up and during the show.
- One-on-one advice from industry experts and leaders on doing business in the region.
- Access to Government support and advice via the Department of International Trade.
- Exclusive discounts through our partnership with Jumeriah Hotel Group and Emirates Airlines.
For more information, and to join the ABHI UK Pavilion, please contact email@example.com
“2019 was our first time with ABHI at Arab Health and it was very, very good. We were surprised by the amount of people that came across with good enquiries. To be there, launching a new product into the international market, it couldn’t be better for us.”
Ian Morris, Managing Director, White Horse Scientific
“ABHI is pivotal to the success of British business abroad and to achieving our global ambition to help heal the world.”
Noel Gordon, Former Chair, NHS Digital
“We have always come with the ABHI group to this show. The British group, together, all in one place, really attracts people. We could go anywhere in the show but we would be just another company in another hall.”
Stephen Williams, Sales Director, Intersurgical