Procuring for Outcomes in an Evolving NHS
09:30 AM - 13:15 PM
The pandemic has demonstrated, like never before, the importance of HealthTech's value to global healthcare systems. Capturing this momentum, and through a collective move away from simply purchasing the lowest cost, will now be critical to the recovery and the long-term sustainability of the NHS.
In this ABHI conference we will address the future structure of the operating model and how it will support the evolving NHS, asking the question “what next” for value-based procurement?
Key consideration will be given to ensuring supply chain resilience and the role of procurement in supporting the NHS's ambitious net zero targets.
Hear from government, NHS and HealthTech experts as we assess how industry and procurement can collaborate to deliver the best outcomes to meet the needs of patients across the UK.
Confirmed speakers include:
- Graeme Cameron, Chief Executive Officer, Pennine Healthcare
- David Gibson, Senior Associate, McDermott Will & Emery
- Rob Knott, Chief Commercial Officer, Digital, Guy's and St Thomas' NHS FT, King's College Hospital NHS FT
- Fiona Hilton, Head of Commercial and Procurement, NHS England and NHS Improvement
- Chris Holmes, Director of Supply Chain, SCCL NHS Supply Chain
- Jonathan Irvine, Director of Procurement and Health Courier Services, NHS Wales Shared Services Partnership
- David Lawson, Chief Procurement Officer, Guy’s and St Thomas’ NHS FT
- Beth Loudon, Managed Commercial Services Director, Akeso & Co
- Brian Mangan, Value Based Procurement Project Lead, SCCL NHS Supply Chain
- Luella Trickett, Director, Value & Access, ABHI
- Simon Walsh, Acting Chief Officer, HCSA & Group Procurement Director, Manchester University NHS FT
- David Williams, Director of Procurement, NHS England and NHS Improvement
"ABHI is pivotal to the success of British business abroad and to achieving our global ambition to help heal the world."Noel Gordon (Chair, Healthcare UK’s Advisory Board )