Arab Health 2018
09:00 AM - 17:00 PM
Arab Health is the Middle East’s largest healthcare exhibition taking up 86,000sqm of floor space.
Over 4,000 exhibitors attended in 2016 from 70 countries with more than 75,000 healthcare professionals visiting from around the world. Visitor numbers are expected to increase by 15% in 2017. The UK Pavilion is the third largest Pavilion outside the United Arab Emirates with over 160 UK exhibitors expected and 2,500sqm dedicated to the UK providing unparalleled visibility for UK companies.
Benefits of UK Pavilion packages at Arab Health 2018 include:
- High quality enhanced custom UK stand design and package
- ABHI UK Pavilion support stand offering refreshments, meeting areas, working office and internet café as well as a range of promotional opportunities for Exhibitors
- High quality branded UK group and comprehensive directory (both printed and online) of UK companies
- Organisation of supporting events and initiatives to promote the UK presence including surgical simulation programme, receptions and partnering events
- Visits from Commercial Officers and Buyers from markets around the world
- Expert advice and support from dedicated ABHI staff at the exhibition
- Assistance in all pre show arrangements from experienced ABHI staff
- Dedicated, reliable contractors to assist you with logistical arrangements.
ABHI have supported companies in the medical technology sector and other representative bodies and networks, to help us jointly realise our ambitions for the sectorNicole Mather (Former Director of Office for Life Sciences )