New Government; What Next for HealthTech?
13:00 PM - 16:00 PM
With the new year comes a new government and new policies. What then, does this mean for HealthTech?
In this half-day ABHI seminar we will look ahead at what our industry, and the NHS, can expect from these changes.
Expert speakers will be on hand to provide insights on government policy and the direction of travel for our health system.
Confirmed speakers to date include:
- Will Culliford - Associate Director, Health, Lexington Communications
- Edward Davies– Director for Development and Corporate Partnerships, Royal College of Physicians
- Miriam Deakin - Director of Policy and Strategy, NHS Providers
- Dr Wajid Hussain – Consultant Cardiologist and Clinical Lead for Digital Health, Royal College of Physicians
- Paul McGrade - Senior Counsel, Brexit, Lexington Communications
- Richard Phillips - Director, Policy & Communications, ABHI
- Andrew Reed - CEO, Royal College of Surgeons
ABHI are the voice of the MedTech sector and successfully amplify the impact that products and solutions provide to the health system and the difference made to the lives of patientsJackie Fielding (Vice President, Medtronic UK and Ireland )