HETT – Healthcare Excellence Through Technology
09:00 AM - 17:00 PM
Designed by the healthcare industry, for the healthcare industry, HETT 2019 will drive transformation and integration by connecting health technology innovators with digital leaders from across the healthcare ecosystem, fostering a digitally ready culture and encouraging adoption of best practice.
Supported by NHS Digital, the AHSN Network, ABHI, and CCS, HETT unites world-leading health technology suppliers with digital leaders from NHS Trusts, Foundation Trusts, CCGs, ICSs, national bodies and private hospitals to tackle the biggest technology-related challenges facing the industry, including workforce management, collaborative approaches to integration, uptake of innovation, legacy IT issues, systems interoperability, and overcoming financial pressures.
For suppliers, HETT can help you put your best people, products and services in front of senior healthcare technology buyers looking to source the latest innovations designed to improve healthcare service delivery:
- Engage with a senior audience of digital leadership teams from NHS Trusts, CCGs, Private Hospitals and National Bodies
- Benefit from 1-2-1 networking opportunities connecting you to the right contacts
- Make the most of case-study opportunities to showcase your expertise
- Showcase your innovative products with live demonstrations
- Take part in year-round media & press coverage with event partners
- Gain qualified leads and achieve ROI (and ROO).
ABHI are the voice of the MedTech sector and successfully amplify the impact that products and solutions provide to the health system and the difference made to the lives of patientsJackie Fielding (Vice President, Medtronic UK and Ireland )