Arab Health 2020
The ABHI UK Pavilion at Arab Health 2020 offers companies the most comprehensive exhibition package, support and visibility available at the show. In providing you with the best pavilion location to maximise footfall, the highest visibility, complete in-market support and the lowest square metre price to participate, the ABHI UK Pavilion has an exhaustive range of additional benefits exclusively available to companies in the ABHI group.
To ensure maximum participation from UK innovators, we are also pleased to announce a reduction in the cost of our shell scheme package, with all other prices held at the 2019 rate.
Benefits of joining the ABHI UK Pavilion include:
- A high quality, UK branded stand design.
- A central support stand, offering served refreshments, meeting areas, working office and internet café, exclusively to ABHI exhibitors.
- An enhanced marketing package, which includes a free listing in the ABHI UK Pavilion Exhibitor Directory and placement of your company logo on our digital screens in the pavilion.
- Inclusion in our wide-reaching PR and marketing activities both in the run up and during the show.
- One-on-one advice from industry experts and leaders on doing business in the region.
- Access to Government support and advice via the Department of International Trade.
- Exclusive discounts through our partnership with Jumeriah Hotel Group and Emirates Airlines.
In addition, we are pleased to announce that TAP Funding* of £2,000 is now available to join the ABHI UK Pavilion.
Following the success of Arab Health 2019, we expect demand to join the ABHI UK Pavilion, to once again, be extremely high. To join the ABHI UK Pavilion, and for all enquiries including those relating to TAP, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
*TAP Funding subject to eligibility.
Download the booking forms here.
“We have always come with the ABHI group to this show. The British group, together, all in one place, really attracts people. We could go anywhere in the show but we would be just another company in another hall.”
Stephen Williams, Sales Director, Intersurgical
“2019 was our first time with ABHI at Arab Health and it was very, very good. We were surprised by the amount of people that came across with good enquiries. To be there, launching a new product into the international market, it couldn’t be better for us.”
Ian Morris, Managing Director, White Horse Scientific
ABHI are the voice of the MedTech sector and successfully amplify the impact that products and solutions provide to the health system and the difference made to the lives of patientsJackie Fielding (Vice President, Medtronic UK and Ireland )