Medical Fair Thailand
With a well-established history since 2003, Medical Fair Thailand continues to grow from strength to strength as Thailand’s No. 1 medical and health care event. Focused on equipment and supplies for the hospital, diagnostic, pharmaceutical, medical and rehabilitation sectors, Medical Fair Thailand provides you with the best business opportunities to navigate the dynamic marketplace of Thailand and Southeast Asia.
Organised by Messe Düsseldorf Asia, Medical Fair Thailand is modelled after Medical Fair Asia, and is part of the globally recognised Messe Düsseldorf group – Medica.
ABHI are delighted to be once again coordinating the UK Pavilion at the show. With over 9,000 visitors from 65 countries, Medical Fair Thailand is the ideal platform for your business to meet with distrbutors and buyers from across the South Asia region. Benefits of participating in the UK pavilion at Medical Fair Thailand include:
- High quality enhanced custom UK stand design and package
- ABHI UK Pavilion support stand offering refreshments and meeting areas, as well as a range of promotional opportunities for Exhibitors
- Organisation of supporting events and initiatives to promote the UK presence
- Visits from Commercial Officers and Buyers from markets around the world
- Expert advice and support from dedicated ABHI staff at the exhibition
- Assistance in all pre-show arrangements from experienced ABHI staff
- Dedicated, reliable contractors to assist you with logistical arrangements.
The four pillars set out by ABHI provide a foundation that underpins the prosperity of the medical technology industry in its role of supporting the NHS, and I look forward to working with ABHILord Phillip Hunt (Opposition front-bench spokesman on health, House of Lords )