EXCITE International Summit
EXCITE International is a non-profit organisation with a global presence dedicated to bringing innovative health technologies to market without costly delays. Their global summit, hosted in Washington D.C., sees companies, regulators, payers and experts from health system come together to streamline the pathway, from innovation to adoption.
Attendees will discover
- Changes coming to the U.S. and European Regulator Agencies
- Emerging partnerships between Payers/Health Systems and Industry
- The essential role patients play in de-risking pathway from innovation to adoption
- New approaches to clinical trials making them more efficient and affordable
- Expedited global reach with improved chances of successful coverage decisions
- Impending changes in funding of health technologies.
ABHI have supported companies in the medical technology sector and other representative bodies and networks, to help us jointly realise our ambitions for the sectorNicole Mather (Former Director of Office for Life Sciences )