ABHI will again be leading the UK’s largest and most visible Pavilion of health technology companies at MEDICA 2019.
With thousands of visitors expected to visit the Pavilion every day, MEDICA is a prime opportunity to meet your global partners in one place. Added to this, our extensive publicity campaign begins soon, providing UK exhibitors with great exposure before and during the show. With a range of added activities and in-market support, don't miss out on the chance to be a part of one of the world's largest HealthTech trade shows.
The UK Pavilion at MEDICA 2019 Offers:
- A high quality, UK branded stand design
- A central support stand, offering hostess served refreshments, meeting areas, working office and internet café, exclusively to ABHI exhibitors
- A comprehensive directory of exhibitors - circulated to thousands of show visitors and buyers – available in print and online
- Inclusion in our wide-reaching complimentary PR and marketing activities, with guaranteed press coverage for your company and on-site media support during the event
- Individual access to ABHI’s Brexit, Regulatory and Market Access experts for one-to-one meetings
- Dedicated one-to-one sessions with DIT commercial officers from selected markets
- Invitations to exclusive ABHI UK Pavilion networking events(drinks reception)
- On site English – German translators.
MEDICA 2019 promises to be bigger and better than ever before, with increased visibility for UK companies, press and partnering opportunities.
To take advantage of this offer, be sure to book with ABHI.
Stand positions, as ever will go quickly, so be sure to reserve today to avoid missing out. For all enquiries, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
I had the opportunity to meet with key NHS suppliers under the umbrella of ABHI where we opened a dialogue about service quality, innovation and value management.Lord Carter of Coles (Patrick Carter) (Chair of NHS Procurement and Efficiency Board )