ABHI UK Market Conference 2018
09:00 AM - 17:00 PM
From the coming together of NHS England and NHS Improvement to the emergence of Integrated Care Systems via a new Secretary of State and long term funding settlement, there has seldom been a time of more profound change in the health and care environment.
Join us as Mike Farrar leads an exploration of the implications of these changes for our industry. Senior government officials and health system leaders will explain the emerging landscape from their perspective, and we will hear examples of collaborative working. Commentary will be provided by leading Think Tanks.
Immediately after the conference, members are invited to join us at a reception to mark the Association’s 30th birthday.
Confirmed speakers to date are:
- Mike Farrar, Conference Chair
- Paul Athey, CEO, The Royal Orthopaedic Hospital NHS Foundation Trust
- Dr Ian Bullock, CEO, Royal College of Physicians
- Niall Dickson, CEO, NHS Confederation
- Ian Dodge, National Director, Strategy & Innovatoin, NHS England
- Nigel Edwards, CEO, The Nuffield Trust
- Professor Mike Hannay, Chair, AHSN Network
- Lord O’Shaughnessy, Parliamentary Under Secretary of State for Health (Lords)
- Ed Rozynski, Senior International Adviser, MDMA
- Andrew Reed, CEO, Royal College of Surgeons of England
- Richard Samuel, Senior Responsible Officer: Hampshire and Isle of Wight STP
- Jon Wilks, Director, Academy of Fabulous Stuff
- Ian Wylie, CEO, Royal College of Obstetricians & Gynaecologists
ABHI are the voice of the MedTech sector and successfully amplify the impact that products and solutions provide to the health system and the difference made to the lives of patientsJackie Fielding (Vice President, Medtronic UK and Ireland )