Arab Health 2019
Our Pavilion at Arab Health 2018 provided the highest visibility and widest press coverage ever for the UK’s HealthTech industry. Back in the prime spot of Hall 7, the Pavilion played host to over 150 British HealthTech companies and hospital groups, market briefings, pioneering surgical simulations and visits from international dignitaries.
With an updated design, our 2019 Pavilion will offer you even more in-market support to showcase the very best of British health technology. Reserve your space today and you will be guaranteed the following benefits, exclusive to the ABHI UK Pavilion:
- Free listing in our ABHI UK Pavilion Exhibitor Directory and placement of your company logo on our digital screen, seen by thousands of show visitors each day
- Region and show-wide visibility as a Pavilion exhibitor generated by our extensive press and social media campaign
- Invitation to an ABHI-supported evening networking reception, giving you powerful networking opportunities
- Opportunities to book personalised meetings with ABHI regional industry experts and attend daily market briefings
- TAP funding of £2,000 available solely through ABHI, contributing towards the cost of your exhibition space (subject to eligibility)
- Exclusive access to ABHI’s Pavilion support stand, including the option to hold product launches, feature in our product showcase, use our meeting areas, working office, refreshments and internet café
- A visible company presence during the show, with an updated UK branded stand design for companies booking shell scheme positions.
Please return your booking forms to firstname.lastname@example.org
ABHI have supported companies in the medical technology sector and other representative bodies and networks, to help us jointly realise our ambitions for the sectorNicole Mather (Former Director of Office for Life Sciences )