Code of Ethical Business Practice documents
The ABHI Code of Ethical Business Practice is available for download
Further documents may be of use:
- Proforma notification letter to HCP re. support for HCP’s attendance at Conference - should be used only for events up to 31st December 2018
- Proforma notification letter to HCP’s Employer re. support for HCP’s attendance at Conference - should be used only for events up to 31st December 2018
- Eucomed-AdvaMed Guidance on Relationships with Third Party Sales & Marketing Intermediaries (ref. page 3 of ABHI Code)
- Template Educational Grant Agreement
- Template Educational Grant Request
- Educational Grant Process Flowchart
A number of training materials are available from MedTech Europe, including
- Training video
- Leaflets for Healthcare Professionals & Healthcare Organisations
- Training slide decks for legal and compliance professionals & for sales and business representatives.
While competition law is not covered specifically in the ABHI Code the ABHI Competition Law Guidelines are intended to provide a brief overview of appropriate behaviour of ABHI members both when meeting as part of the association and in their broader activities.